Angina Legal and Tech Solutions (ALTS) is devoted/committed to protect and safeguard the privacy of any ‘person’ or ‘entity’ who access and use the Website/Platform (as the “User” and use the term “You” and “Your”). In this policy use of the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to ALTS (Angina Legal and Tech Solutions)
We provide, this policy to familiarize the user with how it collects, uses, shares, and discloses your information that is collected through https://www.anginalegalandtechsolutions.com/ and associated mobile application (The “Website”/ “Platform”).
1. General Information
1.7 If the user or any entity or organisation is accessing or using the platform/website from any location outside India, the user or entity or organisation does so at its own risk, and will be solely liable for compliance with any local laws, as may be applicable in its country.
2. Collecting of the Personal Information
2.1 During the use of the platform/website by the user, ALTS collects Personal Information i.e. contact information such as name, job title, postal address, home address, business address, telephone number, mobile number, fax number, and email address;
2.2 Business information which is processed in a project or client contractual relationship with ALTS or voluntarily provided by the user or you, such as the instructions given by the user or you, payments made, requests, services, and projects;
2.3 ALTS collects the users or your information either directly from the user or you through offline documentation and/or the platform/website or indirectly by using different technologies;
2.4 ALTS may collect information that is not unique to the user or you and refers to the selected population characteristics including age, gender, status, and current details;
2.5 ALTS may also collect information about how the user or you use the platform/website and information about the user’s or your mobile device and software, including usage statistics, traffic data, IP Address, browser, operating system type, domain name, access time, locations and details regarding the parts of platform/website that user or your access;
2.6 ALTS collects user’s or your information when you visit our offices to enquire about or avail ALTS services or attend any seminars, webinars, conferences, moots, or any events organized;
2.7 ALTS collects user or your information that is provided by the user or by you to ALTS with for attends meetings held at any of the ALTS offices such as accessibility and dietary requirements, such information can imply or suggest a member’s health or other information which may include SPDI. The user or you agree and acknowledge that such information is only collected temporarily for the above-mentioned purposes;
2.8 The passwords of the user or you for the platform/website or other protected platforms or services where you have.
2.9 Financial information as details of the bank accounts, credit card, debit card, or other payment instruments. Also, physical, mental, physiological, and mental health conditions; medical record and history related to biometric information; sexual orientation. Any information received under the above-mentioned categories as mentioned in this paragraph, as provided for availing or providing services and for processing stored or processed under a lawful contract;
2.10 In case of change in the law applicable to data protection in India, the users or you expressly provide the consent to ALTS continued use, storage, collection, and disclosure of your Information including Personal Information permitted under such applicable law. Further, ALTS may reach out to the user or you for obtaining additional consents and approvals as required under the amended law. The users or you will be required to comply with such requests in any circumstances you chose not to provide us with such additional consents and approvals, then ALTS may have to discontinue the user or your access to the platform/website;
2.13 Where the users or you provide ALTS with third party information, ALTS understands that the user or you have obtained the consent of such third parties and have sufficient rights, approvals, and licensed to provide such information to ALTS. Further, the users or your use of certain third-party services on the platform/website also requires ALTS to collect such information as is considered necessary for that purpose; which could be termed under the Indirect Information;
2.14 The user or you may choose not to provide or withdraw any or all information from ALTS, but in that case, ALTS may be unable to allow the user or you the access the platform/website or otherwise avail services for the provision of which your information is being collected or processed.
3. Information to be used as
3.1. ALTS can use the information collected, to provide legal advice or other services requested by the user or you. It includes online, offline, legal solutions or technology services, or solutions as requested by the user or by the user’s organization;
3.2. ALTS can use the information collected, to verify whether the users are entitled to access and use the website/platform and the services made available on or through the platform/website;
3.3. ALTS can use the information collected, to analyze and improve ALTS services and communications with the users and ALTS clients. The information may also be used to enhance the user experience on our platform/website;
3.4. ALTS can use the information collected, to manage and administer the users or client’s business relationship, including processing payments, accounting, auditing, billing, and collection and support services;
3.5. ALTS can use the information collected, to monitor the compliance with ALTS terms and policies. Further to protect, secure, and manage the access to ALTS premises, information technology, communication systems, online platforms, websites, and other systems and to detect and to prevent ALTS from any form of security threats, fraud, or other criminal or malicious activities.
3.6. ALTS can use the information collected, to comply with legal obligations, recordkeeping, compliance screening, obligations under antitrust laws, export laws, trade sanction, and embargo laws, and for anti-laundering, financial, credit check and fraud and crime detection, prevention, and detection prevention and detection purpose. Further, for this may include an automated check of the user contact data or other information provided applies against the sanctioned-party lists and may contact you to confirm the user’s identity in case of potential match or recording interaction with the user which may be relevant for compliance purposes;
3.7. ALTS can use the information collected, to respond to the queries and communicate information to the users, which may also include the notifications, alters any updates to the platform/website. Further to contact the user from time to time to record the user’s valuable feedback or suggestions on ALTS platform/website informing the user about new services provided by the ALTS;
3.8. ALTS can use the information collected, to enable vendors and service providers to provide various services subscribed to by you including contact information verification, payment processing, customer services, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, information technology services, and other similar services, ALTS may disclose the user information to its affiliate group companies consultants, vendors, and contractors under confidentiality restrictions;
3.9. ALTS can use the information collects to comply with court orders and exercise and/or defend ALTS legal rights. Further, to comply with legal and regulatory obligations and request anywhere in the world, including to and for being audited by national and international regulatory bodies;
3.10. ALTS can use the information collected for any purpose related and/or ancillary to any other purpose for which the user here provided the information to ALTS, by visiting the office or by using the online/offline platform/website.
5. The users are requested and informed that the ALTS platform/website may contain third-party links, websites, and services, ALTS has no control over such third-party services, which are not provided by the ALTS. ALTS is not responsible for any collection, disclosure of information, fraud, and threat caused due to the third party links, websites and services.
6. ALTS shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or misuse of the user any personal or any other information if such loss is attributed due to ‘Force Majeure Event’, shall, may any event that is beyond the reasonable control of ALTS and its attributes and shall include, inter alia, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, the Act of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots insurrection, war, Acts of Government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, breach of security and encryption, etc.
7. ALTS shall provide the user to review access, and modify the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal information that is maintained by the ALTS, where ALTS may perform a verification before providing the access to the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. However, the ALTS will not be responsible for the authenticity of any form of information provided by the user.
8. ALTS implements and uses reasonable security measures as stated by IT Act and Rule 2011 to safeguard and protect the user’s Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information. Further, the users accept the inherent security implications of providing information over internet/cellular/data networks and will not held ALTS responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information unless ALTS has been grossly and wilfully negligent.
9. ALTS reserves the right to verify and authenticate the user Identity and Personal Information to ensure accurate/delivery of services and also to access to correction, updating, or deleting the user’s Personal Information may to deny or limit by ALTS and/or otherwise not permitted by the applicable law.
11. The users agree and undertake to indemnify ALTS in any suit or dispute by any third party arising out of disclosure of any information by the user to the third-party/parties either through ALTS platform/website or otherwise, and/or the users use and access of the platform/website, applications, and resources of the third party/parties. ALTS assumes no liability for any actions of the third party/parties concerning the user’s personal or sensitive information which the user may/might have disclosed to any third party/parties.
12. The users may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any grievance caused, inquiry to register any complaint, and to suggest improvements.